Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

HIGH FLYER



                                                                     HIGH FLYER

I was bored so I zoomed outside to the giant swing. I jumped on the swing, I went so high it was amazing but, scary at the same time. I went so high it felt like I was on the top of the sky tower. Suddenly I found myself going way to fast, I swung forward and I let go. Oh no I thought I started to scream for about 4 seconds then I opened my eyes I stopped screaming. I started to cheer, I went so far I ended up in the middle of town where everyone, was taking photos. In about 15 mins, my adventure came to end I was back at home. I was happy but sad at the same time. The next day I clicked my fingers and poof I was floating again I clapped and went down slowly my dream has become a reality. It was my dream to fly.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely recount. I love the descriptive language you have used, it really puts the reader in the environment. You may want to reformat the writing as i had to scroll right across to view it. I hope you are enjoying time with your family Mana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
    I used your feed forward it really helped me.

    From Mana

    ReplyDelete